Monday, August 27, 2012

A 6th grader's take on Spreading Rumors

The publisher who is publishing my middle grade chapter book likes to have kids' perspectives as endorsements. I know a few 5th and 6th graders, so I was happy to send out an arc to them for their thoughts.

Here is verbatim what one 6th grader said in an email:
I loved the book!!! here are my first two reactions.

This book was so good it made me laugh just because!!
This book teaches you a lot of lessons. Here is the one that appealed to me. Friends are the best thing that happend to the world(at least that's what I think!!!!)


 
It gives me goosebumps to know that he enjoyed the book so much. Obviously, we'll have to do a bit of editing for the back cover, but his words were spoken from the heart.

I just had to share with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. No better endorsement than one from an intended reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer! You are correct; he is representative of my audience, and it's thrilling to know that he likes it!

    ReplyDelete

What Adventurers have to say