Monday, September 12, 2011

I am not a Campaigner - bummer!

I had so wanted to take part of Rachel Harrie's Third Platform Building Campaign, but I just do not have the time at the moment. So for all of you that have followed me, I will be sure to follow back - I haven't even done that yet. I wish I had hours to spend blog hopping, but I don't.

I also signed up for this other cool opportunity - Novel Publicity's "secret" society. That is also something that I've not been too involved with, but I think I can handle going forward.

I've got two blog stops coming up this week, and I've have Heather Cashman here on Wednesday talking about writing and her book, Perception.

6 comments:

  1. Although I'm a part of the Campaign, I feel your pain. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't do everything. Good luck with the 'secret society'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things out there to do, I wish I could spend more time on them, too. Unfortunately, occasionally must work to pay the bills. And sleep, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri and Julie~ There just isn't enough time in the day!

    Carole Anne~ The "secret society" is part of Novel Publicity's Facebook page. Check them out there to learn more. It's all about publicizing novels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to do! It seems like there are never enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, I know what you mean! It's hard to fit everything into the day. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

What Adventurers have to say