Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my America friends. Even though this has been an up and down year for my writing, I am so thankful to have found a publisher who believes in my writing.

But I'm thankful for so much more...family, friends, health, my job, hockey, and all of the opportunities to spend time with those I love. In a few short days we will celebrate the anniversary of my father's unexpected passing. Please take today to tell your loved ones how much you care for them, reconcile with that person who has blackened your heart, and let go of those things that are out of your control.

I hope this finds you full of hope, joy, and gratitude!

6 comments:

  1. Same to you, Kris. I'm thankful for so many people and opportunities in my life, especially all those in my writing world. Yup...and hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Sheri! Us hockey moms (and writers) gotta stick together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right! (And congratulations on the book!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris,
    Looks like you've had a great year. Congrats!
    Here, everything but the writing goes well. New grandchild, kids all working and prospering. My own business going gangbusters. Much to be thankful for.

    Ric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ric! Nice to hear from you. Congratulations on all things good..and no worries about your writing. I've found it to be an ebb and flow sort of deal.

    ReplyDelete

What Adventurers have to say