Monday, February 18, 2013

A Review and a Radio Interview

A HUGE thank you to my fellow hockey mom, Sheri Larsen, for reading and reviewing Cracking the Code: Spreading Rumors way back before it was published. Her review is posted here so please head over and see what she thought of TK and his buddies.

I'm so excited to share with you that I'll be on Michigan Literary Network's radio show from 5:30pm-5:45pm EST on Wednesday, February 20. I'll be speaking with Sylvia Hubbard, founder of the Michigan Literary Network & Motown Writers Network. I'm thrilled that they asked me to be on their show.  The show airs live on blogtalkradio.com and is archived for listening later. After the show, it can be downloaded and listened to by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/michiganliterarynetwork, and then clicking on February 20. I hope you'll tune in or listen later. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Adventurers have to say