Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge

I was perusing Laura Pauling's blog and noticed a cute button that said A to Z Blogging Challenge. I clicked on it and was taken to Alex J. Cavanaugh's blog. I looked over the criteria - blog each day of April, except Sunday, on a topic from the letter of the alphabet. It sounded like fun, and a way for me to get into the habit of blogging each day. I signed up and am number 745 on the list. You may want to check out his blog only to see the other 740+ blogs that are listed! Holy smokes!

So starting on Friday, April 1st I'm going to blog each day about some aspect of writing, editing, publishing, or something from a to z.

I think it will be fun.

What are your new habits?

10 comments:

  1. Good luck -- I can't wait to see what writing topic will start with X!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I feel like I'm blogging like crazy already, so I can't even attempt the A to Z challenge. But I will definitely be cheering you on. :)

    My new habit? Mmm. Squeezing more writing into each day. LOL

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I think I'll need a dictionary that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I always need a kick in the pants to get me to my blog. Not sure why...I'm hoping this will help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we're really glad you joined the Challenge! All of the hosts will have tips posted this week, so keep watching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Alex. I think it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower here! Glad that you're in the Challenge. I like your topic plan.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lee! Thanks for stopping by. I'm heading to your blog right now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! Not sure what's the bigger challenge: the writing, or reading all of these new blogs. New habit: actually eating breakfast. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Li~ I know! It does seem a bit daunting with the list over 830 blogs. But for me, it will be great to commit to writing and to visiting other blogs. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

What Adventurers have to say