Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Can you believe that tomorrow is Mother's Day? I certainly can't. To share in the occasion, I thought I'd show you all the special mothers in my life. The day isn't just for people who gave birth to you, but to those special women who have made a difference in your life.

My mom.

 Me and Grandma at her 97th birthday celebration - 2007.

My step-mom, Julie (can't figure out why it's so small!)

My sister, Kim

My sister Karen.


My dear friend Kari and me in Chicago 2010.

There are a ton more Mothers I'd include here, but I don't have photos! They would include Aunt Clara, Aunt Evelyn, Aunt Dickie, Aunt Lois, Aunt Annie, Rose, Laura, Mary, Heather, Lisa, Diana, Kelly, Tracy, Marian, Mariann, Ann Marie, and last but not least, Christine. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Adventurers have to say