Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogtour Continues - Pk Hrezo's and Susan Kay Quinn's sites

Hi all!
I hope you had a great weekend. I sure had a lot of fun over at Lydia Kang's website. Most everyone was grossed out by the fish eye story. I know I am, and it's been over 20 years since it happened!

Today I'm at the lovely Pk Hrezo's site. If you've been a reader of this blog, you may remember this interview I did with my main character of Saving Redwind, Nick Stevenson. Still, come on over and check it out!

I'm also over at the wonderful Susan Kaye Quinn's blog all week. She had a whole slew of questions for me that were very fun to answer. We're having a giveaway over here for a signed copy of Saving Redwind. Be sure to stop by and leave a comment. We'll pick one lucky winner on Friday.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Pk! I'm super excited to be taking over your blog today. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Elizabeth! I've left an answer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whirwhind tour continues! I hope you find many new readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had blast at your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like we "know" a lot of the same people. Looking forward to hearing more about this fish eye story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, if you missed the story, you can head over to Lydia Kang's site, http://lydiakang.blogspot.com/2011/08/author-spotlight-kris-yankee-and.html. The story is in there! Thanks for stopping by!

    ps. yes, I'm finding that the mg/ya world isn't as big as I once thought it was!

    ReplyDelete

What Adventurers have to say