Monday, August 15, 2011

We've got a winner!!!

Thanks to all who commented over at Susan Kaye Quinn's blog. Leslie Rose is the lucky winner! She'll receive a signed copy of Saving Redwind.

Jess also won a copy of Saving Redwind! She was the lucky winner over at Pk Hrezo's blog!

I can't wait to hear what these lovely ladies have to say about my story. :)

My next blog stop will be at Laynie King's site on August 31st. We'll have another giveaway there.


If you can't wait, why not head over to Amazon, B&N, or Createspace to get your print copy? If you prefer an e-edition, you can saunter over to Amazon, B&N, or Smashwords. With the e-edition, you'll be able to download a sample before you plunge into that .99 price. :)

Also, have you heard about Kindlegraph? It's this cool application that allows authors to sign Kindle editions of books. If you have the Kindle edition of Saving Redwind, send me a request here and I'll sign it for you! I'm still trying to figure out book plates for those who have the print version. All of the book plates I've found are all fancy. Guess I need to figure out how to make my own!



6 comments:

  1. A Kindlegraph...wow, what will they come up with next? That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kmckendry - It is crazy, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the book! I really can't wait to read it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess~It went out today Priority Mail. You should receive it tomorrow or Wednesday. I would love to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! By the way, I've given you an award so come pick it up at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jess! I've added it to my blog. Guess I need to figure out 5 other blogs to give it to...you gave me homework! : )

    ReplyDelete

What Adventurers have to say